We are very proud to announce that our property maintenance division has been awarded the contract to fully refurbish a property in Chelmsford before handing it over to our lettings department to find professional tenants. The works will include a new structural wall being reinstated, new kitchen, new bathroom, full redecoration, new internal doors, electrical and plumbing works. The works have already began and we aim to complete the whole refurbishment within 4 weeks. Keep your eyes peeled for updates over the next few weeks with before and after photos of the works.
If you are thinking of having any home improvements completed in Chelmsford or surrounding areas then we would be pleased to provide you with a quotation.
- Why you should present your Chelmsford rental property as a home - 11th October 2019
- Help! My Chelmsford home isn’t selling - 24th September 2019
- How to buy a home without regrets - 24th September 2019
- Is Chelmsford Too Densely Populated? - 24th September 2019
- Chelmsford Property Market Update Summer 2019 - 19th August 2019
- Chelmsford Homeowners can now build larger extensions without planning permission. - 19th August 2019
- Which Street in Chelmsford (CM3) has seen the most homeowners moving in the last 3 years? - 19th August 2019
- How to find your perfect rental property in Chelmsford - 24th July 2019
- The Affordability of Buying Property in Chelmsford - 24th July 2019
- Buyers, are you making these mistakes searching for a home? - 18th July 2019