We are very proud to announce that our property maintenance division has been awarded the contract to fully refurbish a property in Chelmsford before handing it over to our lettings department to find professional tenants. The works will include a new structural wall being reinstated, new kitchen, new bathroom, full redecoration, new internal doors, electrical and plumbing works. The works have already began and we aim to complete the whole refurbishment within 4 weeks. Keep your eyes peeled for updates over the next few weeks with before and after photos of the works.
If you are thinking of having any home improvements completed in Chelmsford or surrounding areas then we would be pleased to provide you with a quotation.
- How to wow buyers with your Chelmsford home’s kerb appeal - 17th April 2021
- The Danger Of Over Valuing In The Chelmsford Market - 16th April 2021
- Over 1 in 3 Chelmsford Properties Being Sold with No Chain - 10th April 2021
- Why now, more than ever, it is essential to choose the right estate agent to sell your home in Chelmsford - 9th April 2021
- Top Tips to make moving in together in Chelmsford a success - 3rd April 2021
- Chelmsford Property Market: 2011-2021 - 1st April 2021
- The ‘search for space’ is driving buyers in Chelmsford - 26th March 2021
- Chelmsford Property Market improved by 34.9% over pre-pandemic levels - 24th March 2021
- How to manage the stress of moving home in Chelmsford. - 20th March 2021
- Chelmsford First-Time Buyers Can Now Buy Using 5% Deposit Mortgages - 17th March 2021