We are very proud to announce that our property maintenance division has been awarded the contract to fully refurbish a property in Chelmsford before handing it over to our lettings department to find professional tenants. The works will include a new structural wall being reinstated, new kitchen, new bathroom, full redecoration, new internal doors, electrical and plumbing works. The works have already began and we aim to complete the whole refurbishment within 4 weeks. Keep your eyes peeled for updates over the next few weeks with before and after photos of the works.
If you are thinking of having any home improvements completed in Chelmsford or surrounding areas then we would be pleased to provide you with a quotation.
- 8.7% of Chelmsford Before Covid-19 – Wonder How Many More Do Now? - 29th April 2020
- New Electrical Safety Regulations could cost each Chelmsford Landlord £350+ in the next 13 months - 20th April 2020
- Virtual ways to keep all your family entertained in Chelmsford - 20th April 2020
- How the lockdown is the ideal time to get your property ready for sale in Chelmsford - 20th April 2020
- What Will Be the Effect of Covid-19 on the Chelmsford Property Market? - 8th April 2020
- Ways to keep your mental health in check whilst in lockdown in Chelmsford - 3rd April 2020
- The Rights, Obligations & Responsibilities of the 2,468 Chelmsford Landlords & 6,095 Tenants During the Virus Outbreak - 1st April 2020
- How we are adapting our estate agency Chelmsford to stay open - 1st April 2020
- How to survive if you must work from home - 25th March 2020
- Landlords, are you ready for the changes that this year will bring in Chelmsford? - 2nd March 2020