EXECUTIVE HOME. Four bedroom detached house on the exclusive BEAULIEU CHASE development. Boasting a beautiful open plan living/kitchen/dining space with vaulted ceiling, seperate lounge, TWO EN-SUITE BATHROOMS and a further bathroom and cloakroom. TWO BALCONIES AND A ROOF TERRACE. DOUBLE GARAGE.
KITCHEN 14' 6" x 12' 7" (4.42m x 3.84m)
LIVING ROOM 16' 4" x 12' 6" (4.98m x 3.81m)
FAMILY/DINING AREA 21' 6" x 12' 7" (6.55m x 3.84m)
MASTER BEDROOM 18' 4" x 16' 7" (5.59m x 5.05m)
BEDROOM 16' 4" x 9' 5" (4.98m x 2.87m)
BEDROOM 16' 4" x 9' 1" (4.98m x 2.77m)
BEDROOM 16' 1" x 9' 1" (4.9m x 2.77m)
RELEVANT LETTING FEES AND TENANT PROTECTION As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts payable to Charles David Casson 'the Agent')
- Holding Deposit: 1 week's rent
- Deposit: 5 weeks' rent
- 1 Months rent
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
- Payment of up to £50 or (reasonable costs incurred if higher) if you want to change the tenancy agreement
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate at the time of the arrears
- Payment for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
Where any pets are agreed with the landlord the rental price advertised may be increased by an agreed amount. This amount will be agreed before you enter into a tenancy agreement and will mean the rental price is increased for the duration of the tenancy.
VAT is charged currently at 20% unless otherwise stated.
If you have any queries regarding our fee structure then please feel free to contact one of our team on 01245 835859.
Charles David Casson Limited is a member of The Property Ombudsman www.tpos.co.uk
Charles David Casson Limited holds Client Money Protection with Client Money Protect www.clientmoneyprotect.co.uk