ALL BILLS INCLUDED. HOUSE SHARE IN OLD MOULSHAM! FULLY FURNISHED EN-SUITE DOUBLE ROOM in this WELL LOOKED AFTER house share. The room is fully furnished with double bed, Sofa Wardrobe, Desk and Chair and 32′ TV. VIRGIN MEDIA TV & BROADBAND included as well as all utility bills. LUXURY ACCOMODATION FOR PROFESSIONALS.
FULL DESCRIPTION 12' 10" x 10' 0" (3.91m x 3.05m) Part of our "ALL INCLUSIVE" collection. EN-SUITE DOUBLE ROOM in HIGH QUALITY PROFESSIONALS HOUSE SHARE. ALL BILLS INCLUDED in the rental price including VIRGIN MEDIA TV and BROADBAND. Situated in the popular OLD MOULSHAM area close to Chelmsford city centre approximately 10 minutes walk to the train station.
BEDROOM 4 - 12' 10" x 10' 0" (3.91m x 3.05m)
This is a first floor EN-SUITE double bedroom. It also features:
- Fitted Blinds
- Furnished with double bed and side table, sofa, wardrobe and desk and chair
- TV with Virgin Media and Sky Sports package
- Wi-Fi superfast broadband
- Radiator central heating
- LUXURY ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
SHARED FACILITIES -
- Entrance hall with cloakroom and storage cupboard
- Kitchen with excellent cupboard storage and fridge/freezer space, gas hob and oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine.
- Dining area.
- Communal Lounge
- Courtyard garden
Located in the popular Old Moulsham area just a short walk to local shops and the city centre and railway station.
This shared house and is provided & maintained to a high standard by the Landlord with the following bills included:
- Electricity, gas, water, sewerage - Council tax - Cleaning of communal areas - Gardening - Broadband - Virgin Media
The house is fully licensed and fire protected. Parking is permit parking on the road.
The minimum tenancy is 6 months. No Couples, Single applicants only. Fees apply. Please call to arrange an early viewing to avoid disappointment.
Relevant fees and Tenant Protection As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts payable to Charles David Casson 'the Agent'
- Holding Deposit: 1 week's rent
- Deposit: 5 weeks' rent
- 1 Months rent
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
- Payment of up to £50 or (reasonable costs incurred if higher) if you want to change the tenancy agreement
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate at the time of the arrears
- Payment for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
Where any pets are agreed with the landlord the rental price advertised may be increased by an agreed amount. This amount will be agreed before you enter into a tenancy agreement and will mean the rental price is increased for the duration of the tenancy.
VAT is charged currently at 20% unless otherwise stated.
If you have any queries regarding our fee structure then please feel free to contact one of our team on 01245 835859.
Charles David Casson Limited is a member of The Property Ombudsman www.tpos.co.uk
Charles David Casson Limited holds Client Money Protection with Client Money Protect www.clientmoneyprotect.co.uk