Frederick & co property services (Part of the Charles David Cason group) are delighted to welcome to the market this 4 double bedroom student property within walking distance to the University of Kent and Canterbury city centre. (At the bottom of the university footpath)
Large lounge/diner with separate kitchen.
Parking for 2 or more cars.
Easy access to bus routes
Available now for this academic year.
1 months deposit to be paid or zero deposit scheme is available.
RELEVANT FEES AND TENANT PROTECTION
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts payable to Charles David Casson 'the Agent'
- Holding Deposit: 1 week's rent
- Deposit: 5 weeks' rent
- 1 Months rent
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
- Payment of up to £50 or (reasonable costs incurred if higher) if you want to change the tenancy agreement
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate at the time of the arrears
- Payment for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
Where any pets are agreed with the landlord the rental price advertised may be increased by an agreed amount. This amount will be agreed before you enter into a tenancy agreement and will mean the rental price is increased for the duration of the tenancy.
VAT is charged currently at 20% unless otherwise stated.
If you have any queries regarding our fee structure then please feel free to contact one of our team on 01245 835859.