Guide Price £600,000 – £625,000. EXTENDED AND FULL MODERNISED family home within WALKING DISTANCE OF GRAMMAR SCHOOLS and the station. The house has it’s accommodation overthree floors including a huge Master Suite on the top floor, and a second en-suite and family bathroom on the middle floor.
OVERVIEW A superb extended and completely modernised four bedroom family home offering hugely versatile accommodation across three floors and also providing the buyer a unique opportunity to further improve the overall property by landscaping the large rear garden and adding further outbuildings such as a home office, annexe, fitness studio or such like, subject to planning permission.
The four bedroom property, which is located in the popular West side of the city features; an open plan living room/ dining room through to a luxurious kitchen, downstairs cloak room, huge master bedroom suite on the top floor with duel French windows overlooking the south facing garden and ensuite shower room, three further bedrooms on the first floor, two of which benefit from a Jack & Jill ensuite shower room and a beautifully fitted family bathroom.
The property is further complimented by off road parking for up to three vehicles and is situated at the end of a quiet tucked-away location. Chelmsford city centre with its array of excellent shopping and social amenities and the main line railway station to London Liverpool Street is also within walking distance.
- Exceptionally extended and improved modern residence
- Quiet tucked away location
- Fashionable open plan living accommodation
- Large master bedroom suite on the top floor with ensuite wet room
- Three further bedrooms and two further bath/ shower rooms
- Approximately 100 foot south facing rear garden
- Further opportunities to build outbuildings STPP
- Rail connections within walking distance
- Off Road parking for up to 3 vehicles
- Internal viewing highly recommended