We are delighted to announce that we have successfully renewed our client money protection cover under the Client Money Protect scheme. Currently there is no requirement for Letting Agents to hold client money protection insurance however this will be changing in 2019 with it becoming a mandatory requirement for operating a letting and property management agency. As usual Charles David Casson are remaining ahead of the game by renewing our cover which we have held long before it becomes a mandatory requirement.
We have always been committed to proper client money handling and have robust procedures in place for the reconciliation of client accounts. We collect circa £2,500,000 per year in rent for our landlord clients and our clients can remain assured that their money is handled in the correct manner and protected at all times.
- Why you should present your Chelmsford rental property as a home - 11th October 2019
- Help! My Chelmsford home isn’t selling - 24th September 2019
- How to buy a home without regrets - 24th September 2019
- Is Chelmsford Too Densely Populated? - 24th September 2019
- Chelmsford Property Market Update Summer 2019 - 19th August 2019
- Chelmsford Homeowners can now build larger extensions without planning permission. - 19th August 2019
- Which Street in Chelmsford (CM3) has seen the most homeowners moving in the last 3 years? - 19th August 2019
- How to find your perfect rental property in Chelmsford - 24th July 2019
- The Affordability of Buying Property in Chelmsford - 24th July 2019
- Buyers, are you making these mistakes searching for a home? - 18th July 2019