We are delighted to announce that we have successfully renewed our client money protection cover under the Client Money Protect scheme. Currently there is no requirement for Letting Agents to hold client money protection insurance however this will be changing in 2019 with it becoming a mandatory requirement for operating a letting and property management agency. As usual Charles David Casson are remaining ahead of the game by renewing our cover which we have held long before it becomes a mandatory requirement.
We have always been committed to proper client money handling and have robust procedures in place for the reconciliation of client accounts. We collect circa £2,500,000 per year in rent for our landlord clients and our clients can remain assured that their money is handled in the correct manner and protected at all times.
- How the Chelmsford housing market has changed in 20 years - 13th November 2018
- Changes to Section 21 as of 1st October 2018 - 12th October 2018
- What do homebuyers in Chelmsford really look for? - 10th October 2018
- Changes to HMO licensing regulations as of 1st October 2018 - 10th October 2018
- Land & New Homes Department instructed to sell 3 New Build homes in Chelmsford - 8th October 2018
- Charles David Casson win the contract to manage 4 HMO’s in Chelmsford. - 8th August 2018
- Which are the most expensive roads to live on in Chelmsford - 10th July 2018
- Charles David Casson renew their client money protection - 11th June 2018
- How to increase the value of your Chelmsford property - 17th May 2018
- More good news ahead for Chelmsford - 18th April 2018