We are delighted to announce that we have successfully renewed our client money protection cover under the Client Money Protect scheme. Currently there is no requirement for Letting Agents to hold client money protection insurance however this will be changing in 2019 with it becoming a mandatory requirement for operating a letting and property management agency. As usual Charles David Casson are remaining ahead of the game by renewing our cover which we have held long before it becomes a mandatory requirement.
We have always been committed to proper client money handling and have robust procedures in place for the reconciliation of client accounts. We collect circa £2,500,000 per year in rent for our landlord clients and our clients can remain assured that their money is handled in the correct manner and protected at all times.
- The 2020 Review of the Chelmsford Property Market - 23rd November 2020
- The rise of multi generational living in Chelmsford - 20th November 2020
- As Chelmsford First-time Buyers are Being Locked Out of the Chelmsford Property Market – Rents Have Risen by 4.2% - 16th November 2020
- What a difference a floorplan makes when selling your home in Chelmsford - 13th November 2020
- Each Chelmsford Landlord Could be Hit By a £28,413 Bill - 11th November 2020
- How to make the most of the national lockdown in Chelmsford - 9th November 2020
- Chelmsford House Prices 2021: What will happen to the value of your Chelmsford home next year? - 31st October 2020
- How YOU can aid the process of selling your home in Chelmsford - 30th October 2020
- Chelmsford Homebuyers Have Saved £823,330 Thanks to the Stamp Duty Holiday – Yet Many Could Miss Out - 24th October 2020
- Top tips for buying a period property in Chelmsford - 23rd October 2020