We are delighted to announce that we have successfully renewed our client money protection cover under the Client Money Protect scheme. Currently there is no requirement for Letting Agents to hold client money protection insurance however this will be changing in 2019 with it becoming a mandatory requirement for operating a letting and property management agency. As usual Charles David Casson are remaining ahead of the game by renewing our cover which we have held long before it becomes a mandatory requirement.
We have always been committed to proper client money handling and have robust procedures in place for the reconciliation of client accounts. We collect circa £2,500,000 per year in rent for our landlord clients and our clients can remain assured that their money is handled in the correct manner and protected at all times.
- Chelmsford House Prices Have Risen by 174% as a Proportion of Household Income Since 1980 - 15th January 2020
- 151 Chelmsford Landlords each risk a £5,000 fine in Spring 2020 - 15th January 2020
- The £3.9 billion mortgage debt of Chelmsford homeowners - 15th January 2020
- What is gazumping, and how can you stop it happening to you? - 2nd January 2020
- 7 home resolutions to follow if selling in Chelmsford in 2020 - 2nd January 2020
- Chelmsford Property Values 1.8% Higher Year-on-Year - 30th December 2019
- 29,157 People Live in Rented Accommodation in Chelmsford - 30th December 2019
- 7 top tips for moving home at Christmas - 18th December 2019
- How to keep your home safe this Christmas in Chelmsford - 11th December 2019
- 6 reasons why you should keep your property on the market this winter - 3rd December 2019