We are delighted to announce that we have successfully renewed our client money protection cover under the Client Money Protect scheme. Currently there is no requirement for Letting Agents to hold client money protection insurance however this will be changing in 2019 with it becoming a mandatory requirement for operating a letting and property management agency. As usual Charles David Casson are remaining ahead of the game by renewing our cover which we have held long before it becomes a mandatory requirement.
We have always been committed to proper client money handling and have robust procedures in place for the reconciliation of client accounts. We collect circa £2,500,000 per year in rent for our landlord clients and our clients can remain assured that their money is handled in the correct manner and protected at all times.
- Buyers, are you making these mistakes searching for a home? - 18th July 2019
- Is your rental home protected in Chelmsford this summer? - 18th July 2019
- Only 40.2% of Chelmsford Households are Eco-friendly - 10th July 2019
- 5 ways to turn chaos into calm, selling your home with children - 9th July 2019
- We have been selected to join the Federation of Independent Estate Agents - 9th July 2019
- 7 essential ways to keep your property compliant - 8th July 2019
- The Chelmsford Monopoly Board - 3rd July 2019
- 12.6% of all Properties Sold in Chelmsford are New Builds - 26th June 2019
- Chelmsford Council House Waiting List Drops by 28.4% since 2011 - 17th June 2019
- Do we have the right sort of Chelmsford homes for the 21st Century - 14th June 2019