We are delighted to announce that we have successfully renewed our client money protection cover under the Client Money Protect scheme. Currently there is no requirement for Letting Agents to hold client money protection insurance however this will be changing in 2019 with it becoming a mandatory requirement for operating a letting and property management agency. As usual Charles David Casson are remaining ahead of the game by renewing our cover which we have held long before it becomes a mandatory requirement.
We have always been committed to proper client money handling and have robust procedures in place for the reconciliation of client accounts. We collect circa £2,500,000 per year in rent for our landlord clients and our clients can remain assured that their money is handled in the correct manner and protected at all times.
- Four accidental ways you could be turning off buyers in Chelmsford - 1st June 2020
- 6 easy ways to make your Chelmsford home feel more organised - 1st June 2020
- Now you can move home in Chelmsford during the coronavirus outbreak - 1st June 2020
- How kerb appeal could aid a post-lockdown sale in Chelmsford - 1st June 2020
- Is This a Good Time to Buy Your First Home in Chelmsford? - 1st June 2020
- The Lockdown Landlords of Chelmsford - 1st June 2020
- 660 Chelmsford Families in Limbo Due to Coronavirus - 1st June 2020
- 8.7% of Chelmsford Before Covid-19 – Wonder How Many More Do Now? - 29th April 2020
- New Electrical Safety Regulations could cost each Chelmsford Landlord £350+ in the next 13 months - 20th April 2020
- Virtual ways to keep all your family entertained in Chelmsford - 20th April 2020