Charles David Casson Ltd aims to provide the highest standards of service to all landlords and tenants, but to ensure that your interests are safeguarded, we offer the following:
- If you believe you have a grievance, please write in the first instance to Neil Baldock at the address below:
Suite A Imperial House, Cottage Place, Chelmsford, CM1 1NY
- The grievance will be acknowledged within 3 working days and then investigated thoroughly in accordance with established “in-house” procedures. A formal written outcome of the complaint will be sent to you within 15 working days of sending the acknowledgement letter.
- If you remain dissatisfied with the result of the internal investigation, please contact Matt Baldock who will review the complaint.
- Following the conclusion of our in-house review we will write to you with a final written statement within 15 working days of receiving your request for s review.
- If you are dissatisfied with the conclusion of the in-house review of the complaint, you can refer the matter to
The Property Ombudsman
43-55 Milford Street
Wiltshire SP1 2BP
01722 333 306
You will need to submit your complaint to The Property Ombudsman within 12 months of receiving our final viewpoint letter, including any evidence to support your case.
The Property Ombudsman requires that all complaints are addressed through this in-house complaints procedure, before being submitted for an independent review.