Family run Chelmsford Estate agency, Charles David Casson has added two businesses to its portfolio within 4 months after taking over the client book of long established Duffield Stunt in November 2017 and completing an acquisition of the lettings portfolio of French and Hill in February 2018.
The acquisition of Duffield Stunt saw Charles David Casson move to new offices in Duke Street, Chelmsford. Both businesses will be brought under the Charles David Casson brand.
Charles David Casson is owned and operated by brothers Matthew and Neil Baldock who have been in the industry for a combined 25 years and also operate a consultancy to other agency firms.
They have also recently launched a licencing model for self employed property consultants to operate within the brand as well as the addition of block management, property maintenance and commercial property divisions to the business.
Charles David Casson lettings director, Neil Baldock said: “We are absolutely delighted with both additions to the business. We have been speaking to both businesses for some time with regards to how our clients would benefit from a merger. These businesses represent the same values we hold with customer service at the heart of everything we do. So we are very much looking forward to bringing them into the CDC family and looking after their clients.”
“With the impending tenant fee ban and increasing pressures on the industry we see it as very beneficial for all parties involved to open conversations around acquisitions and mergers and we would welcome conversations with other independent agents across Essex.”
- How to wow buyers with your Chelmsford home’s kerb appeal - 17th April 2021
- The Danger Of Over Valuing In The Chelmsford Market - 16th April 2021
- Over 1 in 3 Chelmsford Properties Being Sold with No Chain - 10th April 2021
- Why now, more than ever, it is essential to choose the right estate agent to sell your home in Chelmsford - 9th April 2021
- Top Tips to make moving in together in Chelmsford a success - 3rd April 2021
- Chelmsford Property Market: 2011-2021 - 1st April 2021
- The ‘search for space’ is driving buyers in Chelmsford - 26th March 2021
- Chelmsford Property Market improved by 34.9% over pre-pandemic levels - 24th March 2021
- How to manage the stress of moving home in Chelmsford. - 20th March 2021
- Chelmsford First-Time Buyers Can Now Buy Using 5% Deposit Mortgages - 17th March 2021