Family run Chelmsford Estate agency, Charles David Casson has added two businesses to its portfolio within 4 months after taking over the client book of long established Duffield Stunt in November 2017 and completing an acquisition of the lettings portfolio of French and Hill in February 2018.
The acquisition of Duffield Stunt saw Charles David Casson move to new offices in Duke Street, Chelmsford. Both businesses will be brought under the Charles David Casson brand.
Charles David Casson is owned and operated by brothers Matthew and Neil Baldock who have been in the industry for a combined 25 years and also operate a consultancy to other agency firms.
They have also recently launched a licencing model for self employed property consultants to operate within the brand as well as the addition of block management, property maintenance and commercial property divisions to the business.
Charles David Casson lettings director, Neil Baldock said: “We are absolutely delighted with both additions to the business. We have been speaking to both businesses for some time with regards to how our clients would benefit from a merger. These businesses represent the same values we hold with customer service at the heart of everything we do. So we are very much looking forward to bringing them into the CDC family and looking after their clients.”
“With the impending tenant fee ban and increasing pressures on the industry we see it as very beneficial for all parties involved to open conversations around acquisitions and mergers and we would welcome conversations with other independent agents across Essex.”
- How the Chelmsford housing market has changed in 20 years - 13th November 2018
- Changes to Section 21 as of 1st October 2018 - 12th October 2018
- What do homebuyers in Chelmsford really look for? - 10th October 2018
- Changes to HMO licensing regulations as of 1st October 2018 - 10th October 2018
- Land & New Homes Department instructed to sell 3 New Build homes in Chelmsford - 8th October 2018
- Charles David Casson win the contract to manage 4 HMO’s in Chelmsford. - 8th August 2018
- Which are the most expensive roads to live on in Chelmsford - 10th July 2018
- Charles David Casson renew their client money protection - 11th June 2018
- How to increase the value of your Chelmsford property - 17th May 2018
- More good news ahead for Chelmsford - 18th April 2018