Family run Chelmsford Estate agency, Charles David Casson has added two businesses to its portfolio within 4 months after taking over the client book of long established Duffield Stunt in November 2017 and completing an acquisition of the lettings portfolio of French and Hill in February 2018.
The acquisition of Duffield Stunt saw Charles David Casson move to new offices in Duke Street, Chelmsford. Both businesses will be brought under the Charles David Casson brand.
Charles David Casson is owned and operated by brothers Matthew and Neil Baldock who have been in the industry for a combined 25 years and also operate a consultancy to other agency firms.
They have also recently launched a licencing model for self employed property consultants to operate within the brand as well as the addition of block management, property maintenance and commercial property divisions to the business.
Charles David Casson lettings director, Neil Baldock said: “We are absolutely delighted with both additions to the business. We have been speaking to both businesses for some time with regards to how our clients would benefit from a merger. These businesses represent the same values we hold with customer service at the heart of everything we do. So we are very much looking forward to bringing them into the CDC family and looking after their clients.”
“With the impending tenant fee ban and increasing pressures on the industry we see it as very beneficial for all parties involved to open conversations around acquisitions and mergers and we would welcome conversations with other independent agents across Essex.”
- 8.7% of Chelmsford Before Covid-19 – Wonder How Many More Do Now? - 29th April 2020
- New Electrical Safety Regulations could cost each Chelmsford Landlord £350+ in the next 13 months - 20th April 2020
- Virtual ways to keep all your family entertained in Chelmsford - 20th April 2020
- How the lockdown is the ideal time to get your property ready for sale in Chelmsford - 20th April 2020
- What Will Be the Effect of Covid-19 on the Chelmsford Property Market? - 8th April 2020
- Ways to keep your mental health in check whilst in lockdown in Chelmsford - 3rd April 2020
- The Rights, Obligations & Responsibilities of the 2,468 Chelmsford Landlords & 6,095 Tenants During the Virus Outbreak - 1st April 2020
- How we are adapting our estate agency Chelmsford to stay open - 1st April 2020
- How to survive if you must work from home - 25th March 2020
- Landlords, are you ready for the changes that this year will bring in Chelmsford? - 2nd March 2020