Charles David Casson are delighted to announce that our specialist HMO property management department have secured a contract to manage 4 new HMO’s with rooms to rent in Chelmsford adding another 22 rooms in professional house shares to our portfolio.
As the premier agent for Chelmsford rooms to rent we are delighted to increase our HMO management portfolio in Chelmsford. We are one of the only agents in Chelmsford that actively manages multiple occupancy houses in the city and we have done so for many years now.
All the house shares we manage are of a very high standard and all meet the current safety legislation requirements and we only house working professional tenants. As mandatory licensing of these properties comes into force in October 2018 we are anticipating more HMO landlords will require our professional management services. Our lettings Director Neil Baldock says “HMO management is a very different skill to single let property management and something we are very experienced in. We manage over 200 single lets and a growing portfolio of HMO’s with specialist knowledge in our team to do so. I would welcome a chat with any HMO landlords who are unsure of the upcoming licensing requirements.”
For advice on any aspect of rented property please get in touch with our team on 01245 835859.
- Buyers, are you making these mistakes searching for a home? - 18th July 2019
- Is your rental home protected in Chelmsford this summer? - 18th July 2019
- Only 40.2% of Chelmsford Households are Eco-friendly - 10th July 2019
- 5 ways to turn chaos into calm, selling your home with children - 9th July 2019
- We have been selected to join the Federation of Independent Estate Agents - 9th July 2019
- 7 essential ways to keep your property compliant - 8th July 2019
- The Chelmsford Monopoly Board - 3rd July 2019
- 12.6% of all Properties Sold in Chelmsford are New Builds - 26th June 2019
- Chelmsford Council House Waiting List Drops by 28.4% since 2011 - 17th June 2019
- Do we have the right sort of Chelmsford homes for the 21st Century - 14th June 2019