Charles David Casson are delighted to announce that our specialist HMO property management department have secured a contract to manage 4 new HMO’s with rooms to rent in Chelmsford adding another 22 rooms in professional house shares to our portfolio.
As the premier agent for Chelmsford rooms to rent we are delighted to increase our HMO management portfolio in Chelmsford. We are one of the only agents in Chelmsford that actively manages multiple occupancy houses in the city and we have done so for many years now.
All the house shares we manage are of a very high standard and all meet the current safety legislation requirements and we only house working professional tenants. As mandatory licensing of these properties comes into force in October 2018 we are anticipating more HMO landlords will require our professional management services. Our lettings Director Neil Baldock says “HMO management is a very different skill to single let property management and something we are very experienced in. We manage over 200 single lets and a growing portfolio of HMO’s with specialist knowledge in our team to do so. I would welcome a chat with any HMO landlords who are unsure of the upcoming licensing requirements.”
For advice on any aspect of rented property please get in touch with our team on 01245 835859.
- The 2020 Review of the Chelmsford Property Market - 23rd November 2020
- The rise of multi generational living in Chelmsford - 20th November 2020
- As Chelmsford First-time Buyers are Being Locked Out of the Chelmsford Property Market – Rents Have Risen by 4.2% - 16th November 2020
- What a difference a floorplan makes when selling your home in Chelmsford - 13th November 2020
- Each Chelmsford Landlord Could be Hit By a £28,413 Bill - 11th November 2020
- How to make the most of the national lockdown in Chelmsford - 9th November 2020
- Chelmsford House Prices 2021: What will happen to the value of your Chelmsford home next year? - 31st October 2020
- How YOU can aid the process of selling your home in Chelmsford - 30th October 2020
- Chelmsford Homebuyers Have Saved £823,330 Thanks to the Stamp Duty Holiday – Yet Many Could Miss Out - 24th October 2020
- Top tips for buying a period property in Chelmsford - 23rd October 2020