Charles David Casson are delighted to announce that our specialist HMO property management department have secured a contract to manage 4 new HMO’s with rooms to rent in Chelmsford adding another 22 rooms in professional house shares to our portfolio.
As the premier agent for Chelmsford rooms to rent we are delighted to increase our HMO management portfolio in Chelmsford. We are one of the only agents in Chelmsford that actively manages multiple occupancy houses in the city and we have done so for many years now.
All the house shares we manage are of a very high standard and all meet the current safety legislation requirements and we only house working professional tenants. As mandatory licensing of these properties comes into force in October 2018 we are anticipating more HMO landlords will require our professional management services. Our lettings Director Neil Baldock says “HMO management is a very different skill to single let property management and something we are very experienced in. We manage over 200 single lets and a growing portfolio of HMO’s with specialist knowledge in our team to do so. I would welcome a chat with any HMO landlords who are unsure of the upcoming licensing requirements.”
For advice on any aspect of rented property please get in touch with our team on 01245 835859.
- Four accidental ways you could be turning off buyers in Chelmsford - 1st June 2020
- 6 easy ways to make your Chelmsford home feel more organised - 1st June 2020
- Now you can move home in Chelmsford during the coronavirus outbreak - 1st June 2020
- How kerb appeal could aid a post-lockdown sale in Chelmsford - 1st June 2020
- Is This a Good Time to Buy Your First Home in Chelmsford? - 1st June 2020
- The Lockdown Landlords of Chelmsford - 1st June 2020
- 660 Chelmsford Families in Limbo Due to Coronavirus - 1st June 2020
- 8.7% of Chelmsford Before Covid-19 – Wonder How Many More Do Now? - 29th April 2020
- New Electrical Safety Regulations could cost each Chelmsford Landlord £350+ in the next 13 months - 20th April 2020
- Virtual ways to keep all your family entertained in Chelmsford - 20th April 2020