Charles David Casson are delighted to announce that our specialist HMO property management department have secured a contract to manage 4 new HMO’s with rooms to rent in Chelmsford adding another 22 rooms in professional house shares to our portfolio.
As the premier agent for Chelmsford rooms to rent we are delighted to increase our HMO management portfolio in Chelmsford. We are one of the only agents in Chelmsford that actively manages multiple occupancy houses in the city and we have done so for many years now.
All the house shares we manage are of a very high standard and all meet the current safety legislation requirements and we only house working professional tenants. As mandatory licensing of these properties comes into force in October 2018 we are anticipating more HMO landlords will require our professional management services. Our lettings Director Neil Baldock says “HMO management is a very different skill to single let property management and something we are very experienced in. We manage over 200 single lets and a growing portfolio of HMO’s with specialist knowledge in our team to do so. I would welcome a chat with any HMO landlords who are unsure of the upcoming licensing requirements.”
For advice on any aspect of rented property please get in touch with our team on 01245 835859.
- Why you should present your Chelmsford rental property as a home - 11th October 2019
- Help! My Chelmsford home isn’t selling - 24th September 2019
- How to buy a home without regrets - 24th September 2019
- Is Chelmsford Too Densely Populated? - 24th September 2019
- Chelmsford Property Market Update Summer 2019 - 19th August 2019
- Chelmsford Homeowners can now build larger extensions without planning permission. - 19th August 2019
- Which Street in Chelmsford (CM3) has seen the most homeowners moving in the last 3 years? - 19th August 2019
- How to find your perfect rental property in Chelmsford - 24th July 2019
- The Affordability of Buying Property in Chelmsford - 24th July 2019
- Buyers, are you making these mistakes searching for a home? - 18th July 2019