Charles David Casson are delighted to announce that our specialist HMO property management department have secured a contract to manage 4 new HMO’s with rooms to rent in Chelmsford adding another 22 rooms in professional house shares to our portfolio.
As the premier agent for Chelmsford rooms to rent we are delighted to increase our HMO management portfolio in Chelmsford. We are one of the only agents in Chelmsford that actively manages multiple occupancy houses in the city and we have done so for many years now.
All the house shares we manage are of a very high standard and all meet the current safety legislation requirements and we only house working professional tenants. As mandatory licensing of these properties comes into force in October 2018 we are anticipating more HMO landlords will require our professional management services. Our lettings Director Neil Baldock says “HMO management is a very different skill to single let property management and something we are very experienced in. We manage over 200 single lets and a growing portfolio of HMO’s with specialist knowledge in our team to do so. I would welcome a chat with any HMO landlords who are unsure of the upcoming licensing requirements.”
For advice on any aspect of rented property please get in touch with our team on 01245 835859.
- Chelmsford House Prices Have Risen by 174% as a Proportion of Household Income Since 1980 - 15th January 2020
- 151 Chelmsford Landlords each risk a £5,000 fine in Spring 2020 - 15th January 2020
- The £3.9 billion mortgage debt of Chelmsford homeowners - 15th January 2020
- What is gazumping, and how can you stop it happening to you? - 2nd January 2020
- 7 home resolutions to follow if selling in Chelmsford in 2020 - 2nd January 2020
- Chelmsford Property Values 1.8% Higher Year-on-Year - 30th December 2019
- 29,157 People Live in Rented Accommodation in Chelmsford - 30th December 2019
- 7 top tips for moving home at Christmas - 18th December 2019
- How to keep your home safe this Christmas in Chelmsford - 11th December 2019
- 6 reasons why you should keep your property on the market this winter - 3rd December 2019