Our Land & New Homes department have been instructed to sell three new build properties on Rainsford Road in Chelmsford. Working closely with the developer, Connection Developments we are marketing these properties for sale off plan and reservations are available to be made immediately. The properties are just a short walk to the Railway Station in Chelmsford and comprise the refurbishment of two existing properties and the addition of a completely new build property as well. An example of one of the properties can be seen by clicking here.
Our land and new homes department has vast experience in the marketing of new build properties both off plan and post construction and we work with developers of all sizes. We are also able to advise on land and have specialist planning partners we work with to determine the likelihood of obtaining planning permission.
If you have land that you would like advice on please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01245 835859 and ask to Speak to Matthew or Neil Baldock. If you are looking to purchase a new home please email info@charlesdavidcasson or call us on 01245 835859 to register your requirements and receive further details of new build properties in and around Chelmsford.
- How to wow buyers with your Chelmsford home’s kerb appeal - 17th April 2021
- The Danger Of Over Valuing In The Chelmsford Market - 16th April 2021
- Over 1 in 3 Chelmsford Properties Being Sold with No Chain - 10th April 2021
- Why now, more than ever, it is essential to choose the right estate agent to sell your home in Chelmsford - 9th April 2021
- Top Tips to make moving in together in Chelmsford a success - 3rd April 2021
- Chelmsford Property Market: 2011-2021 - 1st April 2021
- The ‘search for space’ is driving buyers in Chelmsford - 26th March 2021
- Chelmsford Property Market improved by 34.9% over pre-pandemic levels - 24th March 2021
- How to manage the stress of moving home in Chelmsford. - 20th March 2021
- Chelmsford First-Time Buyers Can Now Buy Using 5% Deposit Mortgages - 17th March 2021