Our Land & New Homes department have been instructed to sell three new build properties on Rainsford Road in Chelmsford. Working closely with the developer, Connection Developments we are marketing these properties for sale off plan and reservations are available to be made immediately. The properties are just a short walk to the Railway Station in Chelmsford and comprise the refurbishment of two existing properties and the addition of a completely new build property as well. An example of one of the properties can be seen by clicking here.
Our land and new homes department has vast experience in the marketing of new build properties both off plan and post construction and we work with developers of all sizes. We are also able to advise on land and have specialist planning partners we work with to determine the likelihood of obtaining planning permission.
If you have land that you would like advice on please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01245 835859 and ask to Speak to Matthew or Neil Baldock. If you are looking to purchase a new home please email info@charlesdavidcasson or call us on 01245 835859 to register your requirements and receive further details of new build properties in and around Chelmsford.
- 8.7% of Chelmsford Before Covid-19 – Wonder How Many More Do Now? - 29th April 2020
- New Electrical Safety Regulations could cost each Chelmsford Landlord £350+ in the next 13 months - 20th April 2020
- Virtual ways to keep all your family entertained in Chelmsford - 20th April 2020
- How the lockdown is the ideal time to get your property ready for sale in Chelmsford - 20th April 2020
- What Will Be the Effect of Covid-19 on the Chelmsford Property Market? - 8th April 2020
- Ways to keep your mental health in check whilst in lockdown in Chelmsford - 3rd April 2020
- The Rights, Obligations & Responsibilities of the 2,468 Chelmsford Landlords & 6,095 Tenants During the Virus Outbreak - 1st April 2020
- How we are adapting our estate agency Chelmsford to stay open - 1st April 2020
- How to survive if you must work from home - 25th March 2020
- Landlords, are you ready for the changes that this year will bring in Chelmsford? - 2nd March 2020