Our Land & New Homes department have been instructed to sell three new build properties on Rainsford Road in Chelmsford. Working closely with the developer, Connection Developments we are marketing these properties for sale off plan and reservations are available to be made immediately. The properties are just a short walk to the Railway Station in Chelmsford and comprise the refurbishment of two existing properties and the addition of a completely new build property as well. An example of one of the properties can be seen by clicking here.
Our land and new homes department has vast experience in the marketing of new build properties both off plan and post construction and we work with developers of all sizes. We are also able to advise on land and have specialist planning partners we work with to determine the likelihood of obtaining planning permission.
If you have land that you would like advice on please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01245 835859 and ask to Speak to Matthew or Neil Baldock. If you are looking to purchase a new home please email info@charlesdavidcasson or call us on 01245 835859 to register your requirements and receive further details of new build properties in and around Chelmsford.
- How the Chelmsford housing market has changed in 20 years - 13th November 2018
- Changes to Section 21 as of 1st October 2018 - 12th October 2018
- What do homebuyers in Chelmsford really look for? - 10th October 2018
- Changes to HMO licensing regulations as of 1st October 2018 - 10th October 2018
- Land & New Homes Department instructed to sell 3 New Build homes in Chelmsford - 8th October 2018
- Charles David Casson win the contract to manage 4 HMO’s in Chelmsford. - 8th August 2018
- Which are the most expensive roads to live on in Chelmsford - 10th July 2018
- Charles David Casson renew their client money protection - 11th June 2018
- How to increase the value of your Chelmsford property - 17th May 2018
- More good news ahead for Chelmsford - 18th April 2018