We are delighted to announce the launch of our brand new website www.charlesdavidcasson.co.uk to bring our site up to date with our company mission statement to be “Your Partner in Property”. We have also incorporated the latest technology with the ability to have an instant online valuation of your home and then the choice to have that confirmed by one of our expert property specialists with no obligation.
All our latest properties for sale and to let are fed into the site and as a very active user of social media for promoting our clients properties we have a live social media feed on the site as well. You can see reviews from existing clients and we have also included a feed to our YouTube channel CDC Estates TV where you can find helpful property related videos including episodes of our very own Chelmsford Property Show which is exclusive to Charles David Casson.
Our aim is to make the site as user friendly as possible, give clients the flexibility to find out the ball park value of their home at their own leisure before having our experts confirm it in person and to provide a platform where all our content can be accessed in one place.
Another clever feature is a link to our online repair reporting system where our tenants are able to report maintenance to us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from any device. This enables us to track maintenance requests efficiently and provide transparency to our landlord clients via photo reporting and quotations online.
We hope you’ll find everything you need on the site but please feel free to get in touch with any property requirements you may have.
- 8.7% of Chelmsford Before Covid-19 – Wonder How Many More Do Now? - 29th April 2020
- New Electrical Safety Regulations could cost each Chelmsford Landlord £350+ in the next 13 months - 20th April 2020
- Virtual ways to keep all your family entertained in Chelmsford - 20th April 2020
- How the lockdown is the ideal time to get your property ready for sale in Chelmsford - 20th April 2020
- What Will Be the Effect of Covid-19 on the Chelmsford Property Market? - 8th April 2020
- Ways to keep your mental health in check whilst in lockdown in Chelmsford - 3rd April 2020
- The Rights, Obligations & Responsibilities of the 2,468 Chelmsford Landlords & 6,095 Tenants During the Virus Outbreak - 1st April 2020
- How we are adapting our estate agency Chelmsford to stay open - 1st April 2020
- How to survive if you must work from home - 25th March 2020
- Landlords, are you ready for the changes that this year will bring in Chelmsford? - 2nd March 2020