Why choose a FIA Member Agent
Membership of the FIA is by invitation only. We limit membership to one excellent local independent estate agent that meets our high standards and qualification criteria.
Your member agent has been selected by the FIA exclusively in your local area. This means they have access to a range of exclusive products and services that can help sell your property and equally as important provide a quality, professional service throughout.
Independent agency at it’s finest
Choosing an estate agent can be quite daunting, there are many options. The FIA helps you make that decision by endorsing only one, exclusive local agent. It is our firm belief that no-one cares more about their customers than local independent businesses.
Members are pre-qualified by FIA before applying for membership. This is to ensure competency, compliance and professionalism within their field of expertise. Giving you peace of mind that you’re in safe hands.
By invitation only
FIA membership is granted by invitation only. All of our members have been selected based on their particular proficiency, skill and professionalism. We turn down many agents who we deem not suitable for FIA membership.
Training & compliance
Our members have access to exclusive and bespoke FIA approved staff training. Our online courses ensure continued best practice for members.
Our member agents undergo a quarterly mystery shopping exercise to ensure they are consistently delivering high quality service to their customers.
FIA Members have a wide-range of modern and effective marketing tools at their disposal to ensure that you get the maximum exposure for your property.
Part of something bigger
Your FIA approved agent is part of a large member-only network of similar skilled agents, this means they benefit from sharing best practice and advice from a wide variety of member agents from all over the country.
Neil Baldock, Director of Charles David Casson says “We are delighted to have been selected to become a FIA member agent and feel this further shows our commitment to professionalism in our industry and continued training and development of our staff.”
- How to wow buyers with your Chelmsford home’s kerb appeal - 17th April 2021
- The Danger Of Over Valuing In The Chelmsford Market - 16th April 2021
- Over 1 in 3 Chelmsford Properties Being Sold with No Chain - 10th April 2021
- Why now, more than ever, it is essential to choose the right estate agent to sell your home in Chelmsford - 9th April 2021
- Top Tips to make moving in together in Chelmsford a success - 3rd April 2021
- Chelmsford Property Market: 2011-2021 - 1st April 2021
- The ‘search for space’ is driving buyers in Chelmsford - 26th March 2021
- Chelmsford Property Market improved by 34.9% over pre-pandemic levels - 24th March 2021
- How to manage the stress of moving home in Chelmsford. - 20th March 2021
- Chelmsford First-Time Buyers Can Now Buy Using 5% Deposit Mortgages - 17th March 2021