Why choose a FIA Member Agent
Membership of the FIA is by invitation only. We limit membership to one excellent local independent estate agent that meets our high standards and qualification criteria.
Your member agent has been selected by the FIA exclusively in your local area. This means they have access to a range of exclusive products and services that can help sell your property and equally as important provide a quality, professional service throughout.
Independent agency at it’s finest
Choosing an estate agent can be quite daunting, there are many options. The FIA helps you make that decision by endorsing only one, exclusive local agent. It is our firm belief that no-one cares more about their customers than local independent businesses.
Members are pre-qualified by FIA before applying for membership. This is to ensure competency, compliance and professionalism within their field of expertise. Giving you peace of mind that you’re in safe hands.
By invitation only
FIA membership is granted by invitation only. All of our members have been selected based on their particular proficiency, skill and professionalism. We turn down many agents who we deem not suitable for FIA membership.
Training & compliance
Our members have access to exclusive and bespoke FIA approved staff training. Our online courses ensure continued best practice for members.
Our member agents undergo a quarterly mystery shopping exercise to ensure they are consistently delivering high quality service to their customers.
FIA Members have a wide-range of modern and effective marketing tools at their disposal to ensure that you get the maximum exposure for your property.
Part of something bigger
Your FIA approved agent is part of a large member-only network of similar skilled agents, this means they benefit from sharing best practice and advice from a wide variety of member agents from all over the country.
Neil Baldock, Director of Charles David Casson says “We are delighted to have been selected to become a FIA member agent and feel this further shows our commitment to professionalism in our industry and continued training and development of our staff.”
- Why you should present your Chelmsford rental property as a home - 11th October 2019
- Help! My Chelmsford home isn’t selling - 24th September 2019
- How to buy a home without regrets - 24th September 2019
- Is Chelmsford Too Densely Populated? - 24th September 2019
- Chelmsford Property Market Update Summer 2019 - 19th August 2019
- Chelmsford Homeowners can now build larger extensions without planning permission. - 19th August 2019
- Which Street in Chelmsford (CM3) has seen the most homeowners moving in the last 3 years? - 19th August 2019
- How to find your perfect rental property in Chelmsford - 24th July 2019
- The Affordability of Buying Property in Chelmsford - 24th July 2019
- Buyers, are you making these mistakes searching for a home? - 18th July 2019