Charles David Casson are delighted to announce that we have taken over the Estate & Letting Agency clients of Duffield Stunt Estate Agents Limited based in Duke Street, Chelmsford who have now ceased trading. We will be moving our offices into and rebranding the Duke Street offices of Duffield Stunt to Charles David Casson. As a family run company whose directors are born and bred in Chelmsford and have lived in the area for over 34 years we are very proud to be taking over this estate agency brand which is over 200 years old. As one of the fastest growing estate and letting agency businesses in Chelmsford, Selling, Letting & Managing properties across Essex this is yet another leap forward for us and we look forward to servicing the Duffield Stunt clients in the same way we have provided exceptional service to our own clients for the last 6 years.
Having started their estate agency careers some 15 years ago in Duke Street Matthew and Neil Baldock, the directors of Charles David Casson are looking forward to returning to the street with their team – a street they term “the home of Estate Agency in Chelmsford.”
Backhouse Solicitors continue to run a very successful and growing legal practice covering multiple legal disciplines from their Duke Street offices and are looking forward to working alongside the Charles David Casson team. As family run companies sharing an office building both Backhouse Solicitors and Charles David Casson will be delighted to welcome customers to their offices at 71 Duke Street, Chelmsford where they will find experts in all legal disciplines from Backhouse Solicitors and experts in property sales, lettings and management from Charles David Casson.
Please get in touch with us for any property needs as we continue to be “Your Partner in Property”. We look forward to welcoming clients existing and new from both the Charles David Casson and Duffield Stunt portfolio.
We are also keen to speak with any other independent lettings & property management agents across the Essex area who are looking to sell or merge.
- Why you should present your Chelmsford rental property as a home - 11th October 2019
- Help! My Chelmsford home isn’t selling - 24th September 2019
- How to buy a home without regrets - 24th September 2019
- Is Chelmsford Too Densely Populated? - 24th September 2019
- Chelmsford Property Market Update Summer 2019 - 19th August 2019
- Chelmsford Homeowners can now build larger extensions without planning permission. - 19th August 2019
- Which Street in Chelmsford (CM3) has seen the most homeowners moving in the last 3 years? - 19th August 2019
- How to find your perfect rental property in Chelmsford - 24th July 2019
- The Affordability of Buying Property in Chelmsford - 24th July 2019
- Buyers, are you making these mistakes searching for a home? - 18th July 2019