Charles David Casson are delighted to announce that we have taken over the Estate & Letting Agency clients of Duffield Stunt Estate Agents Limited based in Duke Street, Chelmsford who have now ceased trading. We will be moving our offices into and rebranding the Duke Street offices of Duffield Stunt to Charles David Casson. As a family run company whose directors are born and bred in Chelmsford and have lived in the area for over 34 years we are very proud to be taking over this estate agency brand which is over 200 years old. As one of the fastest growing estate and letting agency businesses in Chelmsford, Selling, Letting & Managing properties across Essex this is yet another leap forward for us and we look forward to servicing the Duffield Stunt clients in the same way we have provided exceptional service to our own clients for the last 6 years.
Having started their estate agency careers some 15 years ago in Duke Street Matthew and Neil Baldock, the directors of Charles David Casson are looking forward to returning to the street with their team – a street they term “the home of Estate Agency in Chelmsford.”
Backhouse Solicitors continue to run a very successful and growing legal practice covering multiple legal disciplines from their Duke Street offices and are looking forward to working alongside the Charles David Casson team. As family run companies sharing an office building both Backhouse Solicitors and Charles David Casson will be delighted to welcome customers to their offices at 71 Duke Street, Chelmsford where they will find experts in all legal disciplines from Backhouse Solicitors and experts in property sales, lettings and management from Charles David Casson.
Please get in touch with us for any property needs as we continue to be “Your Partner in Property”. We look forward to welcoming clients existing and new from both the Charles David Casson and Duffield Stunt portfolio.
We are also keen to speak with any other independent lettings & property management agents across the Essex area who are looking to sell or merge.
- How to wow buyers with your Chelmsford home’s kerb appeal - 17th April 2021
- The Danger Of Over Valuing In The Chelmsford Market - 16th April 2021
- Over 1 in 3 Chelmsford Properties Being Sold with No Chain - 10th April 2021
- Why now, more than ever, it is essential to choose the right estate agent to sell your home in Chelmsford - 9th April 2021
- Top Tips to make moving in together in Chelmsford a success - 3rd April 2021
- Chelmsford Property Market: 2011-2021 - 1st April 2021
- The ‘search for space’ is driving buyers in Chelmsford - 26th March 2021
- Chelmsford Property Market improved by 34.9% over pre-pandemic levels - 24th March 2021
- How to manage the stress of moving home in Chelmsford. - 20th March 2021
- Chelmsford First-Time Buyers Can Now Buy Using 5% Deposit Mortgages - 17th March 2021