Charles David Casson are pleased to announce the launch of their ambitious expansion plans through self employed licensees across the Essex and London areas. We already have one team member building a business alongside our brand in the South Essex area and we are now keen to expand this across the whole of Essex initially. This is a fantastic estate agency business opportunity for the right people.
The licensee role involves building the Charles David Casson brand in a particular area, building business by promoting the brand within the area and ensuring a fantastic customer experience for Vendors, Landlords, buyer and tenants alike. Licensees can retain up to 50% of the income they generate. Income can be generated from Sales, Lettings, Property Management, Financial services plus other areas. A licence differs from a franchise in that there is no lump sum outlay for the licence, making the proposition a limited risk.
Charles David Casson Directors Matthew and Neil Baldock believe the licensee role will appeal to commercially-minded individuals with prior sales, estate agency or letting agency experience. “A background in estate/letting agency is good to have but not essential as licensees are trained by industry experts and ongoing support and development are provided,” they explain. “The right attitude, a business mind and a passion for customer service are far more important qualities.”
With the support of centralised marketing, industry leading software, sales progression and property management, licensees can realistically expect to earn upwards of £50,000 annually. This is not unrealistic and if our business model and plan is followed licensees can earn a six figure income.
In addition to increased earning potential, the opportunity to get their work/life balance back will appeal to many.
We are also able to help licensees raise any finance they require in order to get their business off the ground.
The type of people we are looking for are driven individuals, self starters who put customer service at the heart of everything they do. As well as at least three years’ sales or Estate/Letting Agency experience, industry qualifications would be ideal. On a practical level, they need to be computer-literate, have a driving licence and own their own car. I believe this is an exciting opportunity for the right people to join our family run business.
We are also very interested to speak to existing Estate and Letting agency owners who would like to stop having the worry of running a business, cut their overheads and concentrate on business generation whilst still retaining control of their own career. This opportunity could be the right thing for you to achieve all of those things whilst being part of a well established brand.
Those interested in finding out more about licensee opportunities should contact Matt or Neil Baldock on 01245 835859 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to express an interest.
- Why you should present your Chelmsford rental property as a home - 11th October 2019
- Help! My Chelmsford home isn’t selling - 24th September 2019
- How to buy a home without regrets - 24th September 2019
- Is Chelmsford Too Densely Populated? - 24th September 2019
- Chelmsford Property Market Update Summer 2019 - 19th August 2019
- Chelmsford Homeowners can now build larger extensions without planning permission. - 19th August 2019
- Which Street in Chelmsford (CM3) has seen the most homeowners moving in the last 3 years? - 19th August 2019
- How to find your perfect rental property in Chelmsford - 24th July 2019
- The Affordability of Buying Property in Chelmsford - 24th July 2019
- Buyers, are you making these mistakes searching for a home? - 18th July 2019