Charles David Casson are hosting a landlord and buy to let investor evening to update landlords on the raft of legislation changes which have taken place in recent years. Neil Baldock, Lettings Director will be presenting on the Deregulation Act, Deposit Regulations, Section 21 Compliance, Right to Rent legislation and much more. Also speaking will be John Holliday, Director of Pocknells Accountants. John will be covering the upcoming changes in taxation for landlords of buy to let property.
This event is suitable for both experienced and inexperienced landlords and even those who aspire to be landlords.
Come along and meet the local buy to let experts and gain some useful knowledge. And best of all its totally FREE!
- 8.7% of Chelmsford Before Covid-19 – Wonder How Many More Do Now? - 29th April 2020
- New Electrical Safety Regulations could cost each Chelmsford Landlord £350+ in the next 13 months - 20th April 2020
- Virtual ways to keep all your family entertained in Chelmsford - 20th April 2020
- How the lockdown is the ideal time to get your property ready for sale in Chelmsford - 20th April 2020
- What Will Be the Effect of Covid-19 on the Chelmsford Property Market? - 8th April 2020
- Ways to keep your mental health in check whilst in lockdown in Chelmsford - 3rd April 2020
- The Rights, Obligations & Responsibilities of the 2,468 Chelmsford Landlords & 6,095 Tenants During the Virus Outbreak - 1st April 2020
- How we are adapting our estate agency Chelmsford to stay open - 1st April 2020
- How to survive if you must work from home - 25th March 2020
- Landlords, are you ready for the changes that this year will bring in Chelmsford? - 2nd March 2020