Charles David Casson are hosting a landlord and buy to let investor evening to update landlords on the raft of legislation changes which have taken place in recent years. Neil Baldock, Lettings Director will be presenting on the Deregulation Act, Deposit Regulations, Section 21 Compliance, Right to Rent legislation and much more. Also speaking will be John Holliday, Director of Pocknells Accountants. John will be covering the upcoming changes in taxation for landlords of buy to let property.
This event is suitable for both experienced and inexperienced landlords and even those who aspire to be landlords.
Come along and meet the local buy to let experts and gain some useful knowledge. And best of all its totally FREE!
- How to wow buyers with your Chelmsford home’s kerb appeal - 17th April 2021
- The Danger Of Over Valuing In The Chelmsford Market - 16th April 2021
- Over 1 in 3 Chelmsford Properties Being Sold with No Chain - 10th April 2021
- Why now, more than ever, it is essential to choose the right estate agent to sell your home in Chelmsford - 9th April 2021
- Top Tips to make moving in together in Chelmsford a success - 3rd April 2021
- Chelmsford Property Market: 2011-2021 - 1st April 2021
- The ‘search for space’ is driving buyers in Chelmsford - 26th March 2021
- Chelmsford Property Market improved by 34.9% over pre-pandemic levels - 24th March 2021
- How to manage the stress of moving home in Chelmsford. - 20th March 2021
- Chelmsford First-Time Buyers Can Now Buy Using 5% Deposit Mortgages - 17th March 2021