We are delighted to announce the launch of our new online repair reporting system. We have invested in this technology in order to enhance the service we are providing to landlords and tenants. The new system allows tenants to report maintenance issues to us online on any device 24/7 and include pictures with the report to enable us to better handle the report and create an audit trail. We are then able to publish this to our landlord clients to give better clarity around the maintenance issue and give them visibility of it and then arrange for quotes and approval of quotes all through the system. All of this saves time for our contractors which in turn will drive down maintenance costs for our landlords as we will be avoiding the need for revisits from contractors-they will have enough information to enable jobs to be completed on the first visit. The system is also available in a number of languages enabling tenants to clearly communicate with us no matter where they are from.
Importantly with new Section 21 regulations it is important to be able to prove that maintenance reports are being dealt with properly and have an audit trail in place. With the use of this new system we are able to provide an audit trail of maintenance reports to the court should possession proceedings be necessary.
We’ve already had some great feedback from our tenants with one saying “Thankyou, this is brilliant.”
We are constantly looking at technologies that make us more efficient and improve even further the great service we provide to landlords and tenants and I’m delighted to launch this new system. Have a look at our system here: https://charles-david-casson.fixflo.com
If you are a landlord and would like any help or advice on managing properties then please get in touch.
- How to wow buyers with your Chelmsford home’s kerb appeal - 17th April 2021
- The Danger Of Over Valuing In The Chelmsford Market - 16th April 2021
- Over 1 in 3 Chelmsford Properties Being Sold with No Chain - 10th April 2021
- Why now, more than ever, it is essential to choose the right estate agent to sell your home in Chelmsford - 9th April 2021
- Top Tips to make moving in together in Chelmsford a success - 3rd April 2021
- Chelmsford Property Market: 2011-2021 - 1st April 2021
- The ‘search for space’ is driving buyers in Chelmsford - 26th March 2021
- Chelmsford Property Market improved by 34.9% over pre-pandemic levels - 24th March 2021
- How to manage the stress of moving home in Chelmsford. - 20th March 2021
- Chelmsford First-Time Buyers Can Now Buy Using 5% Deposit Mortgages - 17th March 2021