We are delighted to announce the launch of our new online repair reporting system. We have invested in this technology in order to enhance the service we are providing to landlords and tenants. The new system allows tenants to report maintenance issues to us online on any device 24/7 and include pictures with the report to enable us to better handle the report and create an audit trail. We are then able to publish this to our landlord clients to give better clarity around the maintenance issue and give them visibility of it and then arrange for quotes and approval of quotes all through the system. All of this saves time for our contractors which in turn will drive down maintenance costs for our landlords as we will be avoiding the need for revisits from contractors-they will have enough information to enable jobs to be completed on the first visit. The system is also available in a number of languages enabling tenants to clearly communicate with us no matter where they are from.
Importantly with new Section 21 regulations it is important to be able to prove that maintenance reports are being dealt with properly and have an audit trail in place. With the use of this new system we are able to provide an audit trail of maintenance reports to the court should possession proceedings be necessary.
We’ve already had some great feedback from our tenants with one saying “Thankyou, this is brilliant.”
We are constantly looking at technologies that make us more efficient and improve even further the great service we provide to landlords and tenants and I’m delighted to launch this new system. Have a look at our system here: https://charles-david-casson.fixflo.com
If you are a landlord and would like any help or advice on managing properties then please get in touch.
- Why you should present your Chelmsford rental property as a home - 11th October 2019
- Help! My Chelmsford home isn’t selling - 24th September 2019
- How to buy a home without regrets - 24th September 2019
- Is Chelmsford Too Densely Populated? - 24th September 2019
- Chelmsford Property Market Update Summer 2019 - 19th August 2019
- Chelmsford Homeowners can now build larger extensions without planning permission. - 19th August 2019
- Which Street in Chelmsford (CM3) has seen the most homeowners moving in the last 3 years? - 19th August 2019
- How to find your perfect rental property in Chelmsford - 24th July 2019
- The Affordability of Buying Property in Chelmsford - 24th July 2019
- Buyers, are you making these mistakes searching for a home? - 18th July 2019