We are delighted to announce the launch of our new online repair reporting system. We have invested in this technology in order to enhance the service we are providing to landlords and tenants. The new system allows tenants to report maintenance issues to us online on any device 24/7 and include pictures with the report to enable us to better handle the report and create an audit trail. We are then able to publish this to our landlord clients to give better clarity around the maintenance issue and give them visibility of it and then arrange for quotes and approval of quotes all through the system. All of this saves time for our contractors which in turn will drive down maintenance costs for our landlords as we will be avoiding the need for revisits from contractors-they will have enough information to enable jobs to be completed on the first visit. The system is also available in a number of languages enabling tenants to clearly communicate with us no matter where they are from.
Importantly with new Section 21 regulations it is important to be able to prove that maintenance reports are being dealt with properly and have an audit trail in place. With the use of this new system we are able to provide an audit trail of maintenance reports to the court should possession proceedings be necessary.
We’ve already had some great feedback from our tenants with one saying “Thankyou, this is brilliant.”
We are constantly looking at technologies that make us more efficient and improve even further the great service we provide to landlords and tenants and I’m delighted to launch this new system. Have a look at our system here: https://charles-david-casson.fixflo.com
If you are a landlord and would like any help or advice on managing properties then please get in touch.
- 8.7% of Chelmsford Before Covid-19 – Wonder How Many More Do Now? - 29th April 2020
- New Electrical Safety Regulations could cost each Chelmsford Landlord £350+ in the next 13 months - 20th April 2020
- Virtual ways to keep all your family entertained in Chelmsford - 20th April 2020
- How the lockdown is the ideal time to get your property ready for sale in Chelmsford - 20th April 2020
- What Will Be the Effect of Covid-19 on the Chelmsford Property Market? - 8th April 2020
- Ways to keep your mental health in check whilst in lockdown in Chelmsford - 3rd April 2020
- The Rights, Obligations & Responsibilities of the 2,468 Chelmsford Landlords & 6,095 Tenants During the Virus Outbreak - 1st April 2020
- How we are adapting our estate agency Chelmsford to stay open - 1st April 2020
- How to survive if you must work from home - 25th March 2020
- Landlords, are you ready for the changes that this year will bring in Chelmsford? - 2nd March 2020