We are keen to speak with letting agents and independent property managers across Essex who may be thinking of selling their business. We are actively seeking to acquire another letting agency and property management portfolio to add to our fast expanding business. With ever growing legislation and attacks on the industry by the government many agency owners may be getting tired and either want to sell or join a company that can provide systems and support.
At Charles David Casson we are a very forward thinking company and would be delighted to have an informal, confidential discussion with other agencies who need support or an exit strategy. Please email email@example.com for more information.
- 8.7% of Chelmsford Before Covid-19 – Wonder How Many More Do Now? - 29th April 2020
- New Electrical Safety Regulations could cost each Chelmsford Landlord £350+ in the next 13 months - 20th April 2020
- Virtual ways to keep all your family entertained in Chelmsford - 20th April 2020
- How the lockdown is the ideal time to get your property ready for sale in Chelmsford - 20th April 2020
- What Will Be the Effect of Covid-19 on the Chelmsford Property Market? - 8th April 2020
- Ways to keep your mental health in check whilst in lockdown in Chelmsford - 3rd April 2020
- The Rights, Obligations & Responsibilities of the 2,468 Chelmsford Landlords & 6,095 Tenants During the Virus Outbreak - 1st April 2020
- How we are adapting our estate agency Chelmsford to stay open - 1st April 2020
- How to survive if you must work from home - 25th March 2020
- Landlords, are you ready for the changes that this year will bring in Chelmsford? - 2nd March 2020