We are keen to speak with letting agents and independent property managers across Essex who may be thinking of selling their business. We are actively seeking to acquire another letting agency and property management portfolio to add to our fast expanding business. With ever growing legislation and attacks on the industry by the government many agency owners may be getting tired and either want to sell or join a company that can provide systems and support.
At Charles David Casson we are a very forward thinking company and would be delighted to have an informal, confidential discussion with other agencies who need support or an exit strategy. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Why you should present your Chelmsford rental property as a home - 11th October 2019
- Help! My Chelmsford home isn’t selling - 24th September 2019
- How to buy a home without regrets - 24th September 2019
- Is Chelmsford Too Densely Populated? - 24th September 2019
- Chelmsford Property Market Update Summer 2019 - 19th August 2019
- Chelmsford Homeowners can now build larger extensions without planning permission. - 19th August 2019
- Which Street in Chelmsford (CM3) has seen the most homeowners moving in the last 3 years? - 19th August 2019
- How to find your perfect rental property in Chelmsford - 24th July 2019
- The Affordability of Buying Property in Chelmsford - 24th July 2019
- Buyers, are you making these mistakes searching for a home? - 18th July 2019